Monday, December 5, 2016

Two Christmas Card Tutorial

Hell my friends friends, I am excited to share 2 different holiday cards I created using the Creating Made Easy December 2016 Kit today! Yes, I even have a photo step by step tutorial for you to create your own. 

For the first card I took a card base I had but you could use any card stock base and create your own. I traced the Mini Tree from the Tree Album in the kit and cut it out of the center of the front of the card just slightly larger then the Mini Tree. 


After that I covered the front of the card with My Mind's Eye paper from the December 2016 Kit and then trimmed out the tree pattern.


I took one of the pages from the Tree Album and took of the protective film, then inked the tree using StazOn ink from my ink stash in my craft room.


While it was wet with ink I lightly sprinkled on glitter and let it set 5 minutes, then I added pearls with my Pearl Pen. 

I covered the inside of the card using My Mind's Eye paper from the kit, and punch a hole above the tree cut out on the face of the card.

I used Bakers Twine from my personal craft stash to tie the tree to the front of the card. It actually is easily removed to become a beautiful shimmering ornament. 
I then added the sentiment to the front, which I cut from the My Mind's Eye patterned paper. 

For the second card I simply took 2 of the pages from the Mini Tree Album and adhered pattered paper to the back of one tree (after removing the protective film) and a sentiment sticker to the front of the other tree, trimmed off the excess and inked the edges using StazOn Cotton White ink.

I covered the front of my base card (from my stash) using the patterned paper in the kit, and added a snowy red glitter border on the bottom.
Then used pop dots to adhere the top tree and Beacon Adhesive to adhere to tree underneath.
This December 2016 Kit just made me ready for Christmas Crafts!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing!! Love this card <3