Saturday, December 3, 2016

Snowy Forest Scene Layout Display


Happy Saturday my friends, I am here today with the Creating Made Easy Featured Project for the month, this Snowy Scene Stenciled Page Display with a fun wintery Holiday Lights 8x8 Layout. My very first December 2016 Creating Made East Kit project!

The Feature Project means every Creating Made Easy December kit ordered will arrive at your doorstep with step by step instructions to create this project, including exactly how I stenciled the Page Frame. 

Have you seen the beautiful detailed in this 6X6 Rustic Forest Mascil (Stencil)? Its absolutely one of my favorite Mascils that Clear Scraps has ever designed! Not only the beautiful snowscape but the moose, bunny, and coyote all there together. 
For those I used Modeling Paste and glitter (of course) and a white Pearl Pen. 

I cannot wait to make other layouts to slide in and out of this display, I am going to use it all winter long. 
The layout I also used the 6X6 Rustic Forest Mascil, I just used the snowmen, and left out the trees and forest creatures.

I absolutely love winter crafting and this kit made me feel like I could stay in a cabin all winter just to decorate it. You might not love snow, but the beauty of it is amazing and fun for all Christmas and winter projects. Loving the My Mind's Eye in this kit, the paper is fabulous.
Grab yours while they last!
I cannot wait to share the other projects and I have seen the new designers, they are amazing!

No comments: