Saturday, October 8, 2016

BOO Crackle Spiderweb Album

Happy October my friends, today I have a fun BOO Spiderweb Crackle Album!
For this mini I took the 4X4 Mini Tab Album from the October 2016 Creating Made Easy Kit, and I coated the cover page with StazOn ink (in case the crackle showed through)
and I used Texture Crackle Paste from my stash in copper to cover the front page.
While I set that aside to dry I covered each page with patterned paper from the October 2016 Creating Made Easy Kit.
After the Texture Paste completely dried I used black paint to "ink" the edges for a spookier feel.
After that I stamped spiderwebs on the cover, I actually used paint instead of ink for this one.
I put stickers from the kit on each page-prepping them for photos. 

And added the BOO from Corrugated Alphabet Stickers from my own stash. (We all have alphabets stickers!)
I threaded it with a thin black ribbons and added pics!
I love the end result and it wasn't hard to create.
Until my next project, have a beautifully crafty day my friends, 
Pinky- your average ordinary craft mom!

No comments: